Hello everybody!
The name's Jayhan, and you may know me as the girl who sang and arranged multiple cartoon/tv series songs, such as The Alternative Sonic Boom Opening Theme, Supernatural's/Kansas' Carry on my Wayward Son ~Flute Lullaby~, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker's HEAVENS DIVIDE COVER, and of course, Transformers: age of Extinction's Battle Cry Cover. I'm a musician/singer/composer, a passionate writer, but also a huge geek who appreciates the creativity invested in TV series, cartoons, movies and video games, especially projects and works that are made by fans.
Because that's what I am, after all. A fan.
As such, I've decided to create a blog where I post regular updates on current and future projects. I've had a couple of followers tell me how they're interested in seeing how I get my work done and what makes me tick. Since I've reached 600 subscribers on Youtube last week, I feel like I should provide as much content as possible if not through videos, then through a blog like this one.
Therefore, from time to time, I'll be sharing some pictures in relation to my works, updates on the progress on some of my songs and tracklists, and announce future projects here and there.
Also, I'll be doing "Video Highlights", where I'll be talking about a origins, source of inspiration and other things about my past works. That way, people can see that beneath all those layers of geekism, litterature and musicality, I'm just human who likes to think beyond.
I'm really excited to start this blog, and I hope you are, too!
Dream on!
Courtesy of Joy Corthésy and Paola Henao
~Jayhan~
This is Jayhan's Official blog, where visitors discover what makes Jayhan tick and rock like she does! Explore the world of the musician; delve into her passions and find some neat tricks about how she composes her music and edits her video.
Popular Posts
-
My greatest fascination as a kid was robots that could transform into vehicles. That's right; I loved Transformers, and I still do. One...
-
Let's face it: every musician, singer or artist dreams about uploading that one music video they made that would go viral and get them...
-
Hello everybody! The name's Jayhan, and you may know me as the girl who sang and arranged multiple cartoon/tv series songs, such as Th...
-
When I’m not at school or at work, you may see me in front of the TV, watching a show or playing a video game and just enjoying th...
-
Hey everybody! As an experiment for my storytelling class, I decided to write a story that would help me use it in another medium, namely...
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Unto the world of blogging!
Labels:
Cartoon,
Jayhan,
Metal Gear Solid,
Movies,
music,
projects,
score,
scores,
Supernatural,
Transformers,
TV Series,
TV Shows,
Video Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment